Funky Followers

Links In Comment
Links In Comment






































































Tuesday, December 28, 2010

90's Club Classics Vol 17



ABC - Love Conquers All (The Morales 'eclipse' Mix).
Angel Moraes. - To The Rhythm (Club Mix).
Black Box - Bright On Time - '94 Remix.
Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room (house Mix)
Cathy Dennis- Just Another Dream (Paul Simpson U.S. Remix)
Kym Mazelle - Useless (Revenge Mix)
malcolm mclaren - Deep In Vogue (William Orbit Remix)
Pet Shop Boys- Sexy Northerner (Superchumbo Dub)

2 comments:

  1. you just made my fucking night!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for to the rhythm!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please!!! If you have Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room (house Mix)"THE HOUSE VERSION" I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOREVER!!!
      I will be in debted to you. I will hook you up. dj2deep04@aol.com

      Delete