Funky Followers

Links In Comment
Links In Comment






































































Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paula Abdul - The underground Re-Mixes


Crazy Cool (Deep Dish's Crazy Cool Remix)
Crazy Cool (Strike's Vocal Mix)
Forever Your Girl (Frankie Foncett Mix)
Knocked Out (Sanny X Mix)
My Love Is For Real - Mark Picchiotti Uptempo Club Vocal
My Love Is For Real [Junior Vasquez Club Mix]
Rush Rush (Dub Mix)
Straight Up (House Mix)
The Promise Of A New Day [Extended Club Version]
Vibeology (Hurley's House Mix)
Vibeology [Keith Cohen's House Mix]

3 comments:

  1. http://hotfile.com/dl/51620166/c3247fd/Paula_Abdul_-_The_underground_Re-Mixes.zip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this collection of Paula Abdul remixes. I cannot wait to listen to them. How do I subscribe to this group and get updates in my e-mail accounts? I loooove the music you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Waddie,

    Thanks a lot! i added a subscribe section for you to keep up,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete